Monday, April 02, 2012

Sephora 15% Off = I HAD TOO!

Hey Everyone!!

 So today I happened to be at the mall, yeah you heard me, I just happened to be there. Ok Ok I drove there with the full intention of going to Sephora ( I can't help myself, I have an addication) and they have a 15% off deal right now so I'd say if you have been waiting something go and get it.

Here's the list of what I got and some pictures, hope you enjoy it.

Tarte 12 Hour Blush in Dollface
















Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess






















Super Cute Packaging






















NARS Eyeshadow Duos in Misfit and Alhambra




























MakeUp Forever Lipstick in 36:






















And in 40:






















Swatches:
















And my hands down favourite new product is...................Tarte Eyeshadow Box!

These shadows are amazing dry and I can not wait to try them wet.


































Swatches:















And on the eyes:
















And if you wanna check out the video:





Have an awesome day!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment