Saturday, June 22, 2013

When life gives you lemons...

So life have been very hard these last few weeks, between my youngest son Paxton being very sick and my living situation sometime sI find it hard to see light at the end of the tunnel.

I live in a CoOp, for anyone who doesn't know it's a place where everyone works together and lives within a community feeling, the units are smaller but you have a family feeling as everyone should help each other. That has not been my experience here and I have faced backlash and a lot of it for trying to get people to stick to the rules and not go off and do whatever they want. I would say I have 2 or 3 really great friends here but for each of those friends there are at least 3 people who work daily to make my life miserable. I'm not going to go into a huge rant about what these people have done to me cause honestly they aren't worth but the message I wanted this post to send to you, my readers, was be true to who you are always. Don't ever fake who you are or what you believe in to make people be nice to you or like you. People who aren't willing to be respectful and get to know you they don't deserve to know you in the first place.

Every person is different and the most important thing in life to remember is you don't have to like everyone but being respectful is a direct reflection on you. If you disrespect someone that only reenforce that fact that you aren't comfortable or secure within yourself.

Here are some photos of my boys because that is what has kept me going when things here have been very difficult.











No comments:

Post a Comment