Friday, March 21, 2014

TTT (Thursday Treasure or Trash) - L'Oreal Lip Gloss



Hey Everyone!



 Here is a NEW Thursday Treasure or Trash (TTT) for you! I'm really enjoying these new lip products from L'Oreal, their name is so long and confusing thats one thing I don't like. I love that for the most part I can throw any of these into my purse and go. They give a very nice hydrating, glossy, full pigmented lip colour.






 Here are all the colours I own, the shade range on this line is amazing and there truly is something for everyone!


I really love the sleek gold packaging, it reminds me of YSL or something very expensive. The only downside is it shows finger tips like you wouldn't believe!



Here you have all the "arm" swatches (thanks Logan (My Son) for letting me use your arm. The family that blogs together, stays together.

As you can see most of these colours have some real pigment in them and they are all super glossy. I'm a fan!

Want to know more info or see all the swatches on my lips? Watch the video!











No comments:

Post a Comment