Sunday, March 09, 2014

Where have I been!


Well HELLO there!

It really has been forever but I'll be completely honest with you now that my laptop has officially gone to electronic heaven blogging isn't so easy anymore. I used to spend most of my nights in bed and blogging but now I have only 1 computer and when I'm sitting in a chair I don't feel inspired to write. However I do promise to work on this, even if that means getting a new laptop (don't twist my rubber arm!).

I'll give you a quick update of what 2014 has looked like for me so far. We moved houses again at the end of 2013, which was both a pain and a blessing. My mother and father moved into the basement of our current home and that has given us lots of family time. The best thing ever to happen for my kids!



This is Grandpa, Logan and Paxton goofing around when we went to play mini golf!


This is Grandma with all her grandsons and the puppies!

A big milestone was Paxton getting his first big boy haircut, man that was a hard one. Any other moms feel that way when they took their little boy for their first cut? It was so hard to watch his beautiful curls fall to the ground and to watch him change from a baby faced little boy into a small man!

The before:


The after:



Last little update for tonight the boys are still closer then ever, I keep waiting for the moment when they want nothing to do with each other (they are 8 years apart after all) but it doesn't seem to be coming. Paxton is Logan's shadow and wants to do everything with his big brother and Logan just seems perfectly happy to allow him to do so. Warms my heart to see how much they love each other!




This month has been full of friends, family and fun, we truly couldn't be more blessed at this moment and when I look back on the end of 2013 I find it so hard to believe the place I was at and how unhappy things were. Goes to show me everything really does happen for a reason!









Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment