Thursday, March 29, 2012

Great Color, Amazing Price = Wet n Wild

Hey Everyone!!

 Hope you week is going good, mine has been fantastic! So I went to my local Superstore (which is a grocery store here) and as I was walking thru the beauty section and I came across something I've been searching for......Wet n Wild Colour Icon 8 Palettes!

Here are some pictures and swatches:

Blue Had Me At Hello












Petal Pusher


Comfort Zone


I can't believe how amazing these $4 eye shadows are, I've heard about them all over YouTube but had to see it for myself.

The Pros:
- amazing colour pay off
- smooth to apply and easy to blend
- so cheap but great product

The Cons:
 The only thing I don't like about these is that each colour doesn't have it's own name and as far as I have searched they are only sold in these palettes. So if you love just one colour you can't buy just that one.

Video:

Over all rating: 4.5/5

Amazing product, great colour, easy to work worth and great pricing makes these palettes a must have for beginners and pro makeup artists alike!

Till the next one have an awesome weekend!


Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment