Thursday, March 29, 2012

Inglot Freedom Lip Palettes

Hey Everyone!

 I've been a very busy bee today trying to get all these videos and blogs up but I feel like I got a lot done. Yay me! So I finally received all my lip palettes and lip pans from Inglot (some of my pans had to be ordered from their warehouse) and I have to say I have found a new love! These are so easy to apply, they don't feather and the colour pay off is amazing. I bought a few from each area (Pinks, Red, Coral, Nudes) and I love them all. I can't pick a favourite cause I like them all so much!

 If you've never tried a Lip Pan from Inglot do yourself a favour and go get one. You can order online in the US or in Canada you can join their Canadian Facebook page and place an order online and as busy as Lesley is her customer service is always amazing!

Here are the pics:













For swatches watch the video:



Have an awesome weekend!

Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment