Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome!

Hey Everyone!

So to start this off I want to tell you a little bit about me and my life. For anyone who doesn't watch my YouTube my name is Tanya and I'm a makeup junkie which brought me to being a Vlogger. I am starting this Blog because it's gotten to a point where I want to say more about the products or reviews I'm doing but I'm finding my videos too long.

I'm a mom of two amazing boys, Logan who is going to be 9 this year and Paxton who was just born in Dec 2011. When I'm not mothering them (which really means cleaning up spit up or toys) I'm working as a MakeUp artist and/or Vlogging (you can find me on YouTube @TanyaTalksMakeUp).

These are my boys!



I hope in reading this blog you'll learn some helpful information or just have a good laugh, it would be a great day if you got to both. Anyway thanks for reading I look forward to getting to know you!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment